Bring visibility to spending and assess savings opportunities for copiers/printing equipment. Create spend controls, fleet inventory across 400+ locations, and leverage economies of scale.
Nation's largest post-acute care provider achieves granular spend visibility and boosts operational efficiency with the help of CCM
- Lack of enterprise-wide spend visibility
- Barriers to identifying and leveraging organizational volume
- Limited resources
- Limited inventory control
- Limited competitive market knowledge
- Established client goals, expectations, and data request(s) during stakeholder kick-off meetings.
- Discovered and evaluated over 500+ documents supporting the existing fleet across 14 various providers and 400+ locations.
- Completed comprehensive analysis of current fleet models in use, age, utilization, and user behavior by location, and evaluated all SLAs.
- Recommended a transition plan to one master’s best-in-class contract with one National vendor and SLAs to execute refresh of over 900 pieces of equipment over 3 years with minimum buyouts and internal labor.
- Negotiate final pricing plans and contracts with an incumbent national vendor to coordinate the multi-year rollout.
- Guided the client throughout the process, Covid restrictions, and corporate change.
- Developed and execute additional guidelines and vendor SLAs to support massive divestitures and supervised coordination of the equipment rollout and storage.
- 32% cost reduction
- Centralized inventory and single national contract
- Master invoice and detailed summary
- Eliminated pricing and model inconsistency
- Well positioned to manage the fleet during divestitures