Once reserved for a handful of sensitive job titles and specific industries, background screening has become a standard HR practice. While it is another business expense, performing background checks can save both time and money in the long run as bad hires lead to additional burdens and risks.
CCM will help you reduce expenses for common employment checks:
- I-9 and employment eligibility verification
- Drug screening
- Criminal background checks
- Candidate identity and experience checks
- Credit checks that are Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) compliant
With our guidance, you will get the best-in-class background screening service provider for your needs:
- Technical capability to safeguard data, minimize risk and comply with all legal requirements.
- National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) accreditation, demonstrating expertise, adherence to strict legal standards and commitment to the industry code of conduct.
- Quality customer service and the latest technological advances to save time and money and improve turnaround times.
To help you assess background screening providers, we create a scoring matrix that gives a weighted evaluation of vendor proposals. Scoring is based on written RFQ results, vendor interviews and our experience in this spend category. The results show the most competent, experienced and reputable companies that also offer significant cost savings based on your situation. Below is an example of a scoring matrix created for a client of ours. The data shown is specific to their needs.