Who We Are
Chase Cost Management is a New York-based expense reduction and spend management consulting firm that partners with companies to lower their indirect spend using our latest market knowledge, proven spend optimization tactics and strategies. Our services are customized for your situation based on our framework for actual, hard dollar savings.
Chase Cost Management (CCM) was founded in 1998 out of the idea that companies need help controlling expenses that would otherwise fall under the radar.
Originally focused on office supplies and legal research costs, services now encompass over a dozen operational and administrative categories. We provide recommendations on how the costs of these areas could be lowered for true and measurable savings. Now we can be a one-stop shop for clients looking to optimize cash flow and save money for more important priorities and investments.
As a boutique consulting firm, CCM works within a collaborative environment:
- Subject matter experts all stem from the applicable expense categories.
- Subject matter experts hone their skills and stay attuned to technology advances and market variations.
- Account executives devote resources to improving client satisfaction and financial outcomes.
- Customized approach toward each client accommodates their culture and needs.
- We are completely vendor neutral.
We value innovation, looking for creative solutions to address and adapt to the evolving marketplace. Our focus is to provide strategic expert driven guidance and deliver actual measurable savings.
CCM’s spend management experience
With a diverse client base that includes the Fortune 500, AmLaw 200, and industry sectors from finance to healthcare, we’ve gained unique experience and insights. Our access to benchmarking data and knowledge of spend management trends, markets, industries and suppliers can give you an advantage by leveling the procurement playing field.
- Vendor-neutral advocacy with understanding of the full supplier spectrum.
- Awareness of current and emerging technologies.
- Negotiating acumen for optimizing RFPs, Terms & Conditions and other contractual details.
- Vendor monitoring to spot errors and ensure contract compliance.
Spend management is all we do, we’re in the trenches every day, dealing with nuances and details that are impractical for our clients to match.