Perform optimization and pricing analysis of Shipping, Multifunctional devices (MFD), Office Products, Background/Drug Screening, Telecom, Uniforms, Electronic Payment Commerce and Treasury Management. Create spend controls and leverage market best practices. Perform a comprehensive analysis of pricing, contracts and processes in order to achieve spend visibility and savings.
Private Equity Optimization
Download as a PDF
Contract cash flow
Hard dollar savings
CCM spend management consultants work closely with finance and procurement executives to monitor and reduce expenses on indirect spend categories.
- Created increased visibility of spend.
- Corrected areas of day-to-day category management.
- Created and implemented expense audit policy.
- Revised and adjusted all vendor SLA’s and contracts.
- Involved and integrated corporate staff into spend issues
- Brought focus and awareness to staff about how they buy and what they buy.
- First level of standardization, right-sizing and streamlining of all products and services.
Established client goals, expectations and data
requests during a kick off meeting with
Extensive vendor knowledge
Negotiated final pricing plan and contract with incumbent vendor.
Optimized contractual terms to ensure maximum benefit to the client.
Offered two implementation options, each with significant cost savings.
Performed an in-depth usage analysis and identified potential
- Lack of spend visibility. No optics/metrics.
- No standard corporate indirect corporate policy.
- Category management, resource constrained.
- Market pricing and structure knowledge.
- 32% annual cost reduction across multi-category indirect spend.
- Best in spend category pricing and structure.
- Ordering/buying efficiency throughout staff. .
- Additional $400,000 savings from eliminating renewal fees and spend overages.
- CCM stayed engaged with the company during contract life to audit savings.