Bring visibility to its external spend, drive savings, and control procurement. Bring focus on supplier risk and create an internal environment for a consistent vendor oversight.
CCM placed a procurement professional within the client's organization to drive savings, and control procurement objectives.
- No formal procurement organization and strategies.
- No standard procurement policy or process.
- Limited competitive market knowledge.
- Completed holistic assessment of policies, processes, organizational structure, and systems.
- Presented new purchasing/procurement models to client decision makers, made recommendations on how to move forward, and guided client into a decision on which model/models worked best in their environment.
- Performed an in-depth vendor analysis and identified potential cost savings.
- Organized a large cost savings initiative across the organization.
- Reduction of risk to the Firm through centralized vendor contract review.
- Ongoing and systematic vendor review.
- Departments offload purchasing tasks to centralized procurement function.
“Monotype brought in CCM several years ago to establish a centralized procurement function and initiate an expense reduction program. Today, we rely on a CCM’s outsourced procurement team to manage our key supplier renewals and lead the overall procurement process.”Keith StuartVP. Controller/Finance – Monotype